Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Pink Skinny Dragon


The Pink Skinny Dragon

 (makes 2 drinks)


3 oz      Gin or Vodka
6 oz      Vitamin Water Zero, Dragonfruit 
3 oz      Minute Made 15 Lemonade
             Juice of 2 limes
             Club Soda

Combine the 1st four ingredients in a cocktail shaker, gently shake and pour mixture over crushed ice, top off with a heavy splash of club soda and garnish with a lime wheel.





I purposely made this drink pink. I am dedicating this low-calorie cocktail and this blog entry to all of the women who are fighting or have fought breast cancer. Specifically, a women I know who is presently in the trenches of her fight, Dina Hunter. She has shown such courage, veracity and grace--I am in awe of her.  So cheers to you Dina and to every woman and family that if affected by this diagnosis. 


These are my favorite Breast Cancer Slogans:

a feel a day keeps the doctor away

feel for lumps, save your bumps

cancer survivors are sexy

save a life, grope your wife

the breast is yet to come

thanks for the mammories

stop the war in my rack

yes my boobs are fake, me real ones tried to kill me



Please get involved with or donate to an organization and don't forget to get felt up!

http://www.komensacramento.org




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest