Monday, February 25, 2013

Tequila in lieu of Mouthwash














Party Idea:

We have an annual Kentucky Derby Party.
(look for my Mint Julep & Bourbon Mint Sweet Tea recipes coming in a couple of months)

In preparation for our party last year, I talked with my sister's friends from Kentucky who used to throw Derby parties when they still lived back in Louisville.  I got the idea of putting a bottle of Tequila in the bathroom from them.  I was delighted, as this worked perfectly for our Derby de Mayo theme.  Last year the Derby landed on Cinco de Mayo.  I came up with the idea for this tray thinking about bathroom offerings at Country Clubs.  Although, who really needs hairspray or mouthwash? 

As you might image, The Tequila-shot tray insured that the line to the bathroom was consistently congested throughout the afternoon.

You could do so many variations on this idea... Have fun with it, it will indeed be a hit at your next party!

(Thanks Harold & Mary for the Tequila idea) 

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest